Drug use and dating?

So what is the standpoint for drug use and dating, guys would you date a girl who uses drugs, any variation, would you date a girl who does different drugs then you if you yourself are a drug user. Girls same question. Im curious how this one is answered because its rarely brought up in the dating process people usually wait around until the feelings have hit. Are you upfront with your recreational activities with a future romantic partner?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date any girl on any drugs lol. I'd probably stop her if it's getting out of control. I used to live the fast life so i meet a lot of them. I'd do pretty much ANYTHING if it's there and i normally stop myself from going into full-blown addiction at certain points where i run out and was just say "ah fuck it just another withdrawal, no biggie". I don't know, I get bored easily? feel guilty? Tried it all in EVERY ROA. Normally if I'm doing it with a girl, it's for sex. I don't like doing it infront of girls whether they're using or not tbh. When I meet a girl who doesn't use? I don't either.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No drugs are shit. For you and your patner and your relationship. Eventually adiction will take over your behaviour

0|0
    0|0
  • I accept weed. Anything harder and there is no room for you in my life, in any capacity.

0|0
    0|0
  • So it depends on which drugs they take. Since I'm living on the German/Dutch border, I would be ok with Alkohol and weed, if not taken regularly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a touchey subject... I bring up weed rather quick but most girls I've dated you can tell by looking at them they probably smoke

0|0
    0|0
  • If I came across a girl who used drugs, I would report her to the police or to my DEA friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it depends on what they use and how much they do it

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be ok with canibis.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend does coke, I don’t have a problem with it. Sometimes I’ll do it with him, it’s not that addictive and it really isn’t a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I got together with my Girlfriend she was really depressed and I was not, but I was into drugs, I smoked weed multiple times a week, took acid a couple times, had experience with so-called "smart drugs" like Modafinil and Ritalin, and was pretty much up to trying any other drug, when we got together her depression was in the focus, I wanted to help her, that's why i got to know her in the first place, i helped her get over her cutting addicton and things with her got better and better as it got worse for me, she wanted me to stop using drugs, because she found it was bad for me, it started with her telling me to not take any hard drugs (that ment for her anything besides Weed and Alcohol) then she wasn't okay with weed anymore, but i didn't want to stop, cause most of my friends were using it and i felt like i would lose them if i stopped, so i didn't and we had arguments about it, and she said i either stop or she'll leave me, so i stopped (when she was around) then when she left for a exchange semester i started smoking again, and i started drinking more and more, i told her, that i was only drinking, so she told me i was drinking to much, and she wants me to cut back, i did to some degree and at some point i stopped smoking weed, for a while at least, but as she got better i only got worse, i was starting to feel really depressed, and i started cutting, i told her i only cut once, but i did it almost daily and i've been thinking about suicide multiple times and for the moment i went back to smoking weed, but the depression didn't really get better, at some point i cheated on her with a girl, that i didn't really know and right now i'm scared she gave me an STI if that's the case i might as well commit suicide cause then she'll know i cheated and then i'll have nothing left... i feel like either drugs ruined my life, or me trying to fix her depression did, i can't really tell tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would still date her, I am a drug addict too (alcohol and prescription drugs). Unless her drug problem is very bad.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes