Drug use and dating?

So what is the standpoint for drug use and dating, guys would you date a girl who uses drugs, any variation, would you date a girl who does different drugs then you if you yourself are a drug user. Girls same question. Im curious how this one is answered because its rarely brought up in the dating process people usually wait around until the feelings have hit. Are you upfront with your recreational activities with a future romantic partner?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date any girl on any drugs lol. I'd probably stop her if it's getting out of control. I used to live the fast life so i meet a lot of them. I'd do pretty much ANYTHING if it's there and i normally stop myself from going into full-blown addiction at certain points where i run out and was just say "ah fuck it just another withdrawal, no biggie". I don't know, I get bored easily? feel guilty? Tried it all in EVERY ROA. Normally if I'm doing it with a girl, it's for sex. I don't like doing it infront of girls whether they're using or not tbh. When I meet a girl who doesn't use? I don't either.