Ghosting, the cowards way out?

Why do guys ghost? Why can't a 37 year old man be MAN enough to be honest rather than shortening our conversation so eventually I will lose interest and stop communicating. Is it so he won't have to feel like the bad guy?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Look I don't personally ghost... but I see the appeal. If he's no longer sleeping with you, why is he going to waste his time arguing with you? There's nothing to gain from dealing with you anymore, so he's not.

Take your time to process, heal, etc and then move forward. You'll find somebody who appreciates you.

• Also if it makes you feel any better, I'm currently being ghosted. A lot of guys have hurt her though, so I don't really blame her for keeping her walls up and trying to protect herself.