How do you get a girlfriend?

I'm not looking for a girlfriend atm but after my military service i want someone i can share my life with. But how do i make that happend? I have been in a relationship one time but i was very young and it did not last a long time. Is there any guide how to get a girl? Any tips will be helpfull.

A little about myself: 185cm 90 kg guy. Who likes to workout (gym, martial arts)/trying new things/like to play games (all kinds)/ trying to learn stuff everyday.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, online dating good, but mostly used for hookups. I liked ok cupid, it had a little bit more of a "I'm actually trying find someone I can sleep next too" vibe

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Go online. Pick the right site that has the kind of girls looking for the kind of guy you are.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Self-improvement attracts others.

1|1
    0|0
    • Ye that is what i meant with learning somthing every day = self improvment.

• Show All
    • But how? Just go up to someone i find hot and ask for a date?

• If you find someone attractive. Don't ask them directly straight away but instead flirt and make your intentions clear, if they're receptive then you suggest you both meet up again.

• Ask someone you like, online dating

0|0
    0|0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes