How do you get a girlfriend?

I'm not looking for a girlfriend atm but after my military service i want someone i can share my life with. But how do i make that happend? I have been in a relationship one time but i was very young and it did not last a long time. Is there any guide how to get a girl? Any tips will be helpfull.

A little about myself: 185cm 90 kg guy. Who likes to workout (gym, martial arts)/trying new things/like to play games (all kinds)/ trying to learn stuff everyday.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, online dating good, but mostly used for hookups. I liked ok cupid, it had a little bit more of a "I'm actually trying find someone I can sleep next too" vibe

Most Helpful Guy

• Go online. Pick the right site that has the kind of girls looking for the kind of guy you are.