How should I tell me ex/roommate that I want to get back together?

Tyler and I moved in together three weeks ago, as roommates. He had broken up with me five months ago. We are getting along really well and I've grown a lot in the last couple of months. I'm a better friend, more responsible, and less emotional. I think he broke up with me because he was burdened by my anxiety and depression. He said it was because he realized he wasn't a good boyfriend and wouldn't make me happy. That's all taken care of now and I really want to try again. He hasn't been giving me intense signals and I'm not sure that I have either; because I don't want him to feel pressured or overwhelmed. I'm not sure if he knows that I have romantic feelings for him, because I haven't flat out said it. But I also love him as a friend so he knows that I love him truly. Can I have advice on how to tell him I want to and am ready to try again? I am honestly in love with him. I hate keeping him in the dark, but I was worried that I will scare him away or that he'll think I'm backing him into a corner. Thank you so much everyone!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Make him realize u 2 are happy when together..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Honestly I think its better if you just leave him alone.. I mean u guys have a really intense history and I think its just better for him not to be with you cos its just gonna be too much pressure for him. Trust me I know from experience. Maybe friends could be a good start

0|0
    0|0
    • We already are friends, where should I go from here?

• Show All
    • Do I give him space until he comes back to me? .. Because I believe he thinks that he's no good for me. We've been single for half a year now but I guess telling him after just two weeks would be pretty intense.

• Just give him space. If he's comfortable he'll come back but don't make him feel bad if he doesn't come back

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes