How much can stress really change a man?

so my guy whole life is basically changing.. I realize he is very stressed but he even told me instead of thinking he gets drunk. We text but not half a s much and he will only initiate if I stop talking for a few days. I tried to walk away once and a couple days later he stopped me. When I am with him I feel like he absolutely loves me but when I’m not I don't know what to think. He also wasn’t sure if he should stay with his wife for the kids or leave and be with me. He is halfway through the divorce... can stress really change you that much?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I went from running a full-time successful business to selling it out of the blue, lock myself in my apartment for a month, then traveled to Asia for 3 months. Then go home and start another business doing something else.

Stress builds up and it eventually hits a breaking point.

1|0
    0|0
    • That’s awful. Do you feel better now?

• @Jessicaml

Yeah lol. You just gotta know how to release your stress. Take things easy. Live more simple. Don't take things head-on even if you've got "brains". if your heart isn't there or your morals are conflicted. You're a ticking timebomb :/

• Good 😊 I hope he comes back to normal

Most Helpful Girl

• Man with stress means he need free fuck from a woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok so he’s looking elsewhere for thst then?

• Show All
    • Well we have been dating for a year and a half

• Then it's time to break the heavenly fruit n drink the juice of it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The guy is abandoning his children and breaking vows he made, of course it's stressful. He's doing it for you, though. When it comes through, he'll be relieved of a lot of pressure, but probably nervous that you might do the same to him or it won't have been worth it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I just hope he doesn’t change his mind... trust me I got divorced for him too. I just hope it’s worth it for both of us. I have never cheated before and I won’t again so hopefully this works out..

• Stress can completely DESTRUCT a man or a woman's mental health and personality at the worst case, leading to schizophrenia and yes, suicide...
    So if your question was what's the worst possible scenario, there you go...

1|0
    0|0
  • So he has a family, going through a divorce and daring You? Probably a job on top of that... shit yeah, that would be super stressful

1|0
    0|0
    • So do you think it could hide his feelings for me?

• Show All
    • Oh, damn... that makes it even more weirder.

All I can say is good luck. You got your hands full there.

• Thank you 😊

• Irreparably, it can cause PTSD if it is traumatic enough.

1|0
    0|0
    • It’s not that extreme I don’t think anyway... but I was wondering if it can mask his feelings for me

• Sure, since people bottle up feelings without a reason. Any reason would do.

• Thank you 😊 he acts normal and like he loves me in person but when we aren’t together he seems distant

• For starters you are the other woman. He won't leave his wife for you. If he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you. Congrats on being a homewrecker.

0|0
    1|0
  • To a great extent. Level of Stress might make a man forgot all relations , forgetting about self goodness. Even it results diseases and stress is a big problem

1|0
    0|0
  • It can change everyone a lot but not permanently 🙂 only if they are in constant stress for years

1|0
    0|0
  • It can completely destroye him if he's not handling the stress in a healthy way

1|0
    0|0
  • It can completely destroy your life if not taken care of

1|0
    0|0
  • If he knows how to project that negative and stressful energy into a positive productive project.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you're the stress point. Maybe rethink if that's the right place for you.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m in too far now... I am the stressor for sure but he must love me if I’m still here right? I hope so lol

• Too much

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot... it is very difficult to go on in stress

1|0
    0|0
  • Stress can fuck a man up big time

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are stressed tickle torture them

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to watch the babadook..

0|0
    0|0
    • Stress can change a person completely and they might not even notice it until its too late.. its hard to cope with..

• The amount which he can handle

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes