How much can stress really change a man?

so my guy whole life is basically changing.. I realize he is very stressed but he even told me instead of thinking he gets drunk. We text but not half a s much and he will only initiate if I stop talking for a few days. I tried to walk away once and a couple days later he stopped me. When I am with him I feel like he absolutely loves me but when I’m not I don't know what to think. He also wasn’t sure if he should stay with his wife for the kids or leave and be with me. He is halfway through the divorce... can stress really change you that much?

415

Most Helpful Guy

• I went from running a full-time successful business to selling it out of the blue, lock myself in my apartment for a month, then traveled to Asia for 3 months. Then go home and start another business doing something else.

Stress builds up and it eventually hits a breaking point.

• That’s awful. Do you feel better now?

• @Jessicaml

Yeah lol. You just gotta know how to release your stress. Take things easy. Live more simple. Don't take things head-on even if you've got "brains". if your heart isn't there or your morals are conflicted. You're a ticking timebomb :/

• Good 😊 I hope he comes back to normal

Most Helpful Girl

• Man with stress means he need free fuck from a woman.

• Ok so he’s looking elsewhere for thst then?

• Well we have been dating for a year and a half

• Then it's time to break the heavenly fruit n drink the juice of it.