Taking back guys that lie about their baggage?

I dated a guy for 2 months. He has a dark past (was shot on 2 different occasions), but says he has changed and I truly do believe him. The man I know is not at all involved in those dar things anymore. He has an ex wife as well. The problem is he has lied to me about his dark past and also about the fact that he has a 5 year old child too. I have never dated someone with kids and that makes me extremely nervous to begin with, but then I also have to deal with a liar that may lie in the future is hard too. I do understand that he has a lot of baggage that would make it difficult to tell anyone, especially someone you claim to love. Throughout our time together I also felt that I didn't really know him and we would get in too many arguements about stupid stuff. He now tells me that he thinks it was because of him lying about his kid. He says he completely regrets it especially since his son is such a huge part of his life and is such an active part in his life. He wants me back and I just dont know. I still deeply care about him, but I just dont know about the lies, now having a child involved in the relationship, and me just simply not knowing if we exactly fit together well with each other. What do you guys think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well this situation is a very complicated one, because from what you conveyed this guy used to be involved in some pretty dangerous lifestyle in the past to the point where he has been shooted two times. And he has covered the fact that he has a 5 year old child as well, which puts further complication. I think that in this situation the best would be to move on, because you can be in danger. Like, depending on the kind of activity he was involved in, no matter if he stoped with it or not, some people might be after him even now, and you could be an indirect victim, and his life is very complicated one, i see why he wouldn´t want to reveal it to you, but you know, at some point maybe something happens to him that make he go back to this past dark activity he was involved in, so the best for you would be to moven on and find someone with a less complicated life to be honest. But you should do what you think is the correct for you regardless and if you think the better for you is to be with him, go for it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes