Would you give your boyfriend or girlfriend cash if they needed it?

• Yes
  • No

1614

Most Helpful Girl

• We live together & pay for bills together. We’re practically living the married life already. So it would be really selfish & kind of a red flag if I refused to loan them money. Hell! I have a piggy bank where I keep spare cash & change.

My guy still asks my permission to take from it, which is sweet. But unnecessary! It’s there to be used for important stuff.

I would only become upset if they were constantly taking my money & not contributing with their own. I’m just a waitress! I can’t pay for everything by my paychecks alone. No sir!

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean, if it's like a few grand or something, fuck no man I'm not rich. But otherwise, yeah. I mean wtf are you together for if you're not gonna learn to share some shit including finances right? Prepare you for the future of financial togetherness in an inevitable future marriage and such.