Does he like me or is he just being friendly?

So I've recently noticed a co worker being quite supportive and caring towards me and I'm wondering whether or not they like me.
For example he's been asking how I'm getting on with certain tasks, and he always refers to me by my name and laughs at what I say. He also remembers things about Me, say if I booked a day of tomorrow or there was a certain technical problem I've been having and is quite smiley when we speak. I've only noticed this change in behaviour in the last month or so.
Also, I do think girls can just tell when a guy likes them- and that is what my intuition is telling me.
In your opinion is he being friendly or could he like Me?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say he's being friendly. But again I feel like there's other factors that should be involved if he likes you.
    For an example, I thought a co-worker was being friendly with me when he would ask me how's my day, how I'm doing, remembering small details. Until I noticed that when I'm doing something he would look at me in a particular way, or find reasons to touch me and constantly be with me, randomly start conversations just so he would hear my voice.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He could like you if you really want to know ask him out why not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If he remembers things about you then i guess he likes you. Because if he remembers, it means he's paying attention to what you say.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he likes u

0|0
    0|0
  • he's being friendly

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes