I don't know what im doing, can someone please give me some advice?

this girl and i both said we love each other and we talk everyday sometimes for 2 hours in a row. I said im not trying to be clingy she says she likes clingy. I just dont know when to like get like sexual ya know or how to go about it. And i also dont know when its the right time to mention something. How dont know how to bring it to the. next step ya know

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Don't worry, confidence will come over time. Until then, keep in mind that all of this is new for the both of you, so enjoy yourselves and try it out. Just do whatever feels comfortable for both of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start making out and make it hot, you know where its not really innocent but is dominating and steamy? Then you can transition easily to that stage, if she's not ready, she'll stop you immediately and you won't look like you're being desperate or pushy or anything, it'll just look like you both were in the heat of the moment.
    And if she's ready she'll not stop you, but you have to ask her if she's okay, if she wants to do it, if she's ready and all that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes