Girl initiating french kissing?

I'm bi, my girlfriend and I have dated over 6 months. We kiss a lot (sometimes for a few hours), I straddle her, her on top sometimes, etc
But we have never french kissed. She's more dominant, but would it be okay for me to initiate the first french kiss? If so, how do you recommend I do that? Of not, how do I get her to?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• That would probably be fine. The best way to initiate the french kiss is wait until you're hot and heavy into the make out sesh, and then gently slide your tongue across her lower lip. Wait for her to slide her tongue across your lip, and then start frenchin'!

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Since you have a girlfriend does it really matter which girl initiates?
    But since to you said that she is dominant give her a little hint as to french kissing and then let her control the intensity pace and other things...

0|0
    0|0
    • I just said that since, in most hetero relationships, the girl is submissive. Thanks!

• haha, you are in a relationship with her, so of course that is fine. go for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes , actually its the real kiss , when both of you are attracted , grab the opportunity

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it would be okay! Go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Only way to properly french kiss is below the belt

0|0
    0|0
  • nice, do you mind a guy joinning u two ladies?

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes