Girl initiating french kissing?

I'm bi, my girlfriend and I have dated over 6 months. We kiss a lot (sometimes for a few hours), I straddle her, her on top sometimes, etc
But we have never french kissed. She's more dominant, but would it be okay for me to initiate the first french kiss? If so, how do you recommend I do that? Of not, how do I get her to?

08

Most Helpful Guys

• That would probably be fine. The best way to initiate the french kiss is wait until you're hot and heavy into the make out sesh, and then gently slide your tongue across her lower lip. Wait for her to slide her tongue across your lip, and then start frenchin'!