So im gonna be the asshole who asks this, where tf do I find an attractive guy to approach?

so here's the thing, i never dated in my life and its not cause of a lack of oportunity but cause I've ust been dealing with my own shit and didn't wanna involve someone else in my shit. now here's the thing i finally feel as if i want a boyfriend, i feel ready to be in a relationship but i want somebody thats attractive to me and that finds me attractive towards him.

also im a pretty big advocate for inner beauty but i genuinly want to shut a bunch of assholes up and be that person that brings the hottest most attractive guy and be like "hey, this is my boyfriend." and i want these people to have a gasping, popcorn chocking moment. I don't know if im making sense but yeah..

if you're currently in a relationship how did you and your significant other and did you ever feel like you WANTED not NEEDED to show them off just to be like "yeaaaa"

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Bars, grocery store, public places, library, gas station, etc.

> i genuinly want to shut a bunch of assholes up and be that person that brings the hottest most attractive guy and be like "hey, this is my boyfriend." and i want these people to have a gasping, popcorn chocking moment.

I think that's dating for the wrong reasons. You may not be able to hook a hot guy, especially if you don't ask them out.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't matter what he look like... if he treats you as if you're the only girl in his eyes, gives you the world that you deserves and proudly show you off to everyone, then never lose him, you will rarely find a guy like him... and once you find him attractive from the inside, what he looks like doesn't even matter anymore cause he's already attractive

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nothing wrong with that
    I knew someone who wanted to give me a hug in front if my co workers
    She thought I would no or be embarrassed
    I said cool and gave her the hug
    I thought hell yeah my co workers saw that
    She was incredibly attractive and was showing her off

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like all you actually want is to show off a hot boyfriend, not a real relationship, so use tinder

0|0
    0|0
    • no. i want the relationship , i also wanna be able to show off

• Attractive people are usually at places like athletic clubs... you could try there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hit the gym and find a group hobby you like and the man will come with it

0|0
    0|0
    • i took up kickboxing again and yeah nothing... i think cause i can beat up the guys its like.. not fun for them.

• Show All
    • You will find him or he will find you, just stay focused on life and it will come. Stay patient for the best results

• It depends what exactly you think is attractive, you could look around gyms if that's your type of follow a lifeguard training if that's your thing.

Still sounds pretty shallow to take that as your main objective, for a successful relationship maybe you should go to convention or meetings for people with similar interests. It's strange to hear you say that you're ready for a relationship, yet your first objective is not actually for yourself or your partner, but to get back at a third party.. but that's just my 2 cents.

0|0
    0|0
  • You will be greatly disappointed with that approach!

0|0
    0|0
  • Im right here whenever you want to hit me up.

0|0
    0|1
  • You don't get a Ferrari for your first car.

0|2
    0|0
  • you better get in line
    cause those guys have a line of girls waiting for them to say yes
    you can have this cock lol

and most really attractive guys cheat
    same with women

so yeah good luck on your journey hun lol

0|0
    0|0
  • lol what

0|0