So im gonna be the asshole who asks this, where tf do I find an attractive guy to approach?

so here's the thing, i never dated in my life and its not cause of a lack of oportunity but cause I've ust been dealing with my own shit and didn't wanna involve someone else in my shit. now here's the thing i finally feel as if i want a boyfriend, i feel ready to be in a relationship but i want somebody thats attractive to me and that finds me attractive towards him.

also im a pretty big advocate for inner beauty but i genuinly want to shut a bunch of assholes up and be that person that brings the hottest most attractive guy and be like "hey, this is my boyfriend." and i want these people to have a gasping, popcorn chocking moment. I don't know if im making sense but yeah..

if you're currently in a relationship how did you and your significant other and did you ever feel like you WANTED not NEEDED to show them off just to be like "yeaaaa"

113

Most Helpful Guy

• Bars, grocery store, public places, library, gas station, etc.

> i genuinly want to shut a bunch of assholes up and be that person that brings the hottest most attractive guy and be like "hey, this is my boyfriend." and i want these people to have a gasping, popcorn chocking moment.

I think that's dating for the wrong reasons. You may not be able to hook a hot guy, especially if you don't ask them out.

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't matter what he look like... if he treats you as if you're the only girl in his eyes, gives you the world that you deserves and proudly show you off to everyone, then never lose him, you will rarely find a guy like him... and once you find him attractive from the inside, what he looks like doesn't even matter anymore cause he's already attractive