How does it feel like to be ghosted?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's so disrespectful and annoying when the person doesn't have the courtesy to tell me they aren't interested. The internet is such an easy place to escape someone if anything went wrong because even if you ghosted, the person won't know your true identity and even if they did, they probably wouldn't know where you live or make any effort to track you down because they know you're not interested. I would at least give the rejector respect if they gathered the courage and told me I either didn't fit their personality type or they were truthful in telling me they are jumping from guy to guy out of curiosity.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm not okay in any case... At first you start feeling sad and miss them, ask yourself what wrong happened, till reach the point that you don't even care for the person anymore... If they ghosted you, don't search them

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It sucks but if you are ghosted the best way to approach the situation is to send one final text letting them know you accept the two of you can't be together but hope they can give you a reason to improve yourself for the next potential partner. If you are the one ghosting, you should at least give them closure, as many men are super persistent

0|0
    0|0
  • Like pure non existence. Like i have no value. Then i start to talk myself down. Down into a pit of self hate and agony. Because it's where i deserve to be. I tell myself i was stupid for ever getting any hopes up and actually thinking i was anything more than a sorry pitiful joke

0|1
    0|0
  • Horrible
    You think was it something I said? Did? Wear? Forgot? Grew? Brought? Ate? Ordered?
    But you will never know
    I used to call it busting a " tin man"
    You know cause I just didn't have the heart to tell them that they weren't my type
    Sweet karma I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • Like rotten sh... t. Actually just got ghosted. But I realize I deserve better. You can respond if you want to talk about it? Yes its not fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels like shit, people who ghost are cowards. It's even dumber when there's a good chance you'll run into each other again

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels like a break up pretty much where you were in love with someone and then for no reason at all you just get bailed on and she is seeing another guy and yer blocked. How's that sound to you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh it's a terrible feeling.
    You almost keep asking yourself everyday, "What went wrong? Was I wrong?"

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes. Exactly. Then you realize there’s someone out there who will treat you like a million bucks!

• Show All
    • Agreed! Well nice talking to you.

• Feel like the house you were born and raised suddenly closes its door and disappears.

Nowhere to find all of sudden

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of the time I'm left bemused, because I don't know why it happened. Seems like we're enjoying each other's company, then all of a sudden, communication is cut off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares we've been ghosted since we began using technology so ghosting isn't new nor is it important enough to waste my time being concerned about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like dying slowly, you still hang on to that shred of hope
    that maybe they're just angry or need alone time,
    you don't know why you can't move on,
    because it's cheating, there was no "breakup",
    you wait, every day, the first thing you do when you wake up,
    check your phone and sent your #100 message, maybe they're busy
    who knows, or maybe they're in trouble, should you help them?
    yes, you should, well not really inside you really just want to know, why?
    what you did to deserve this endless torment? It never really goes away. Maybe one day they have the heart to spare your pain. Until then,
    keep messaging away!

-Never been ghosted but that's what i'd imagine

0|0
    0|0
  • Horrible feeling. Should be an absolute LAST resort. Also disrespectful and immature in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to take it personal. Now I'm like, they did me a favor. Why would I want to get to know a rude ass mutha f###er?

1|0
    0|0
  • Its annoying af and i just end up not bothering with the person

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad, worst. But good thing about being ghosted is its over. The worst is if they leading us on. Fake asshats.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keeps you always wondering if it was you or them. Like wtf. Ouch

0|0
    0|0
  • Feels like you did something wrong or the other person is just a dumbass

0|0
    0|0
  • Sucks, but at the end of the day it just shows what they're like.

0|0
    0|0
  • You feel deserted

0|0
    0|0
  • It made me feel like a rat

0|0
    0|0
  • It sucks... but it happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ghosted? I would feel aggrovated.

0|0
    0|0
  • How hard is it to just say no?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your are being haunted?

0|0
    0|0
  • Have you ever seen casper?

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont really feel anything towards it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just mine as well disappear

0|0
    0|0
  • Agony; absolute agony.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sucked!

0|0
    0|0
  • It sucks

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Realy suck!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • not good but it's not the end of the world.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes