How does it feel like to be ghosted?

629

Most Helpful Guy

• It's so disrespectful and annoying when the person doesn't have the courtesy to tell me they aren't interested. The internet is such an easy place to escape someone if anything went wrong because even if you ghosted, the person won't know your true identity and even if they did, they probably wouldn't know where you live or make any effort to track you down because they know you're not interested. I would at least give the rejector respect if they gathered the courage and told me I either didn't fit their personality type or they were truthful in telling me they are jumping from guy to guy out of curiosity.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm not okay in any case... At first you start feeling sad and miss them, ask yourself what wrong happened, till reach the point that you don't even care for the person anymore... If they ghosted you, don't search them