Guy asked for my number Thursday night, but hasn't sent anything, what should I do?

When going out Thursday night, a guy started talking to me and showed real interest. When the place we were at closed early, he wanted to make sure that we went to the same place next. He kissed me before we were getting our bikes. We then went to a snackbar (together with the friends he and I were with) and afterwards he kissed me again and asked for my number. I gave it to him, I typed it very quickly and kind of in automatic mode, so I'm not 100% sure if I gave the right number, but I'm fairly sure.

I find it quite odd that he hasn't sent anything yet, since he showed such interest and he was the one who initiated everything and asked for my number. Is he just waiting very long on purpose? Is it normal for guys to ask for your number and not do anything with it? Should I find him on facebook and send him a message there (because maybe I gave the wrong number or something)? Or should I just let it go?

Thanks for your help!
Never got a message/call from him (it's been more than 3 days now). I think I'll just let it go. HIs loss I guess

940

Most Helpful Guy

• See if you are really interested in him then try finding him, at least you will not be in dilemma that you have given a right number or the wrong, and if you find out that he has the right number with him but still he is not willing to take any step forward then just move on

Most Helpful Girl

• babes thats what guys do trust me he will when he needs or wants something from you :) jus dont even message him he will think why aren't you messaging him ;)

• What do you mean? He wonders too why I'm not contacting him? But that doesn't make sense because I don't have his number