How do I redeem myself after acting thirst?

I’m a virgin and really new at flirting.

There’s this guy that comes by my work and orders food. We flirted a lot and sometimes if he were to order food from another restaurant in the food court, he would still come and say hi to me.

One day he finally said that we should chill, but he asked me in front of his friend and I got super nervous and said no. He didn’t come back for days. Then one day his friend came to order food and I gave him a note with my information on it to give to the guy. The texted me the same day.

I was worried that he thought that I wasn’t interested in him that I intentionally became thirsty. Two days after we started texting, I sent some dirty texts to him while I was tipsy. I know it was wrong but I can’t take it back. So after that I was really embarrassed and thought I completely turned him off. I asked him out for a date and he said he was busy but it he wasn’t he would go.

It usually took him a while to text me back, so out of no where I asked if he was blowing me off. He said no, that he’s not attached to his phone 24/7. Then I apologized and said that I didn’t mean to make it seem that I was obsessed with him, and he agreed that I did sound obsessed. I apologized once again and told him I was nervous about talking with a guy and he told me that I’ve proven my point and not to overreacting to stuff.

I’m always the first one to text him, and lately he seems like he’s not interested. But! he still comes by everyday to my work and we flirt and stuff, but via text he doesn’t seem to like me.

I feel like an idiot and a slut but I don’t know how to redeem myself after this. I really like the guy. How can I fix this?

02