If people tell me that I’m pretty, why don’t guys talk to me?

Im 23 and never had a boyfriend. I’m thick and don’t get much attention from guys. What’s the issue? I’ve given up on looking for a relationship. Not to sound dramatic but I have come to terms with the fact I’m going to end up alone since I have had no luck. Being content with the idea of staying to myself.

650

Most Helpful Girl

• If it is a girl telling you that you are beautiful then you should know that she might be lying because it's what most girls do but as for a the guys don't try hard just do what you do and they will come to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cuz you live on people validation
    And if they do not come, you have legs to walk snd approach and a mouth to start the talk.

Up to you...