Bruises after sex, is that normal?

Me and my friends with benefits had sex lastnight and he was extremely rough, and he choked me really hard and I had bruises all over my butt, we were in a argument for like a week but got over it. I'm not sure what got into him but he wasn't drunk or on any drugs so I'm a little concerned. He also acts like he's controlling and aggressive at me sometimes. Is he abusive and should I not pursue talking to him anymore. I am so sore and barely could walk.

214

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you are into extremely rough sex, you need to get out of this relationship now. He doesn't have the decency to let you know how rough the sex will be, so in reality, it was more like abuse, possibly even rape, than sex. I don't see him being satisfied with any other kind of sex. Everything points to him getting even more abusive, and more controlling. Get out of this relationship now. But do it when someone is around, someone who can help you if he gets physically abusive. Also, get very good locks on your door, and if he starts harassing or following you, call the police, and get a restraining order. It things look like he could explode, you might want to live with a friend for a while.

• Thanks, I was drunk so I think he took advantage of me.

• This guys sounds like a class one jerk, who uses women, and takes advantage of them, and abuses them. Be careful around him, and get out of there.

• I will.

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to him first and see what he thinks of it.

• He gets mad when I talk about stuff and shuts down. I was drunk too so I feel like he took advantage of me.

• Then he shouldn't have and is in the wrong, definitely would stop contact.

• Yeah I am.