Would you date somebody with a physical disability?

Hi there,

Would you consider getting to know somebody with an obvious physical disability? It'd be really helpful if you could explain your answer. Thanks! :)

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date the person, not her/his body. We all have imperfections, some more apparent than others, and if you expect your partner to be 100% perfect then you're going to be disappointed.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I have a physical disability myself so it would be pretty fucked up of me to turn up my nose at other people going through the same thing as me.

Really tho I don't see any problem dating someone with a physical disability- I'd need certain accommodations and so would he but we'd make it work.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends.
    I'm gonna be honest here, I don't think disability should necessarily hinder my decisions but yes, it might as well.
    It depends on the disability.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I guess some disabilities would impact more on somebody than others :/

• Exactly.
      But I'd mention that if -GOD FORBID - my SO got a physical disability, I wouldn't leave them.

• Absolutely. I find that people with disabilities know how to get through tough times and if you have a long term future with someone there will be tough times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, It just depends on the girl. Whether or not we hit it off, and had enough in common.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if it was something like her having a Baby-hand bc it would make my dick look gigantic when get grabbed it 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely! No judgement shows great character.

1|0
    0|0
  • An ex girlfriend of mine had Spina Bifida.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as his penis worked

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • not if i know of it

1|0
    0|0
  • not for me, i wouldn't be able to handle it!

0|0
    0|0
    • Hi - thanks for answering! :) Can I ask what you think you wouldn't be able to handle?

• Show All
    • I don't know man, i just like dating a person like me , with no physical disability
      im sure there are people who would date people with physical disability

• That's absolutely fine.. and I hope so!

Recommended myTakes