He wants me to be his daughter?

He wants me to call him daddy, he’ll call me sweetie and stuff, and always says “Daddy’s cock needs attention” he’s older than me, and he told me he wanted me to be his daughter. Why is this? Is it weird?

511

Most Helpful Guy

• It's perfectly fine... I'm a Daddy Dom and I like my partner to be by BabyGirl and call by daddy. Think about it like this. The best parts of what an ideal Daddy provides: warmth, strength, measured humor, discipline as needed, undivided attention, nurturing, caregiving, stability, support, and unconditional love. The best parts of what the best babygirl provides: laughter, joy, silliness, fun, playfulness, warmth, affection beyond belief, beauty, awe, excitement, mental and physical challenges, and unconditional love. Who would not want to be in a relationship like that...

• That sounds amazing, actually.

• Glad I could help. A lot of people misunderstand it, they put a nasty spin on it and try to paint a picture but at the end of the day, for me. My relationships have always been consenting people enjoying each other and providing the support and caring environment to explore each other fantasies and fetishes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay well, as its been said its a fetish/role play. Just cause he's into that doesn't mean he's a pedophile. Thats like saying someone who likes rape fantasy will turn into real rapists.
    I think it can be hot depending on how old he is and his build. I think dads are sexy (not MY dad but seeing a man that is good with kids is an attractive quality) so role playing could work. If you're into it. If not tell him now lol