• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Only sinners do since they committed sin and are perverse. Do not trust those who do not trust you.
    What was your sin? Confess.
    I know you have sinned?
    If you have real friends then why do you not dare to confess?
    If you confess you become clear with clean water again and start a fresh new begin. Did you do oath to man to stay with them as friends while God was not for you in the first place but dumb sinful people who cannot stay one day or even one second without sin even in their minds and bodies. Help others to confess. Only in God, we can manifest. Each and every one of us. There is nobody who can do that without God. Do not fear and be not afraid. With God is your wings of a big protecting bird that flies above you. Fear is in those without God and has done sin. There is no use to try to escape and run away. You misled people and your friends. A man should as fathers protect each other not attack as they do in this world where they listen to people and believe not in God. A man needs a father. Go home my son and make the other sons go home to their father because who else truly cares about you and your mistakes? Believe me. Nobody. Not really.

0|0
    0|0
    • *cringing* Aren’t you just a big bag of overly-zealous fanaticism? Look I get it... witnessing is a part of the Christian faith. You’re also entitled to your own opinion. Yet you need to chill about other people’s opinions. If they differ from yours & you are capable of seeing how they will disagree with you, what’s the point with all the Bible thumping? You’re really not saving anyone & just being annoying. You should’ve let your opinion be it’s own post & leave others alone.

But since you wanted to bombard everyone else with your “shame on you” “holier than thou” speech. I’m gonna treat you the same way, but with my sinful spin on it.

HAIL SATAN!!! 😈🤟🏻🖤

• @SmartGirl92 No matter how much I like what you write. I was once the same way as you were. I had freedom etc.. I had everything. But you see then I noticed how people did know nothing about the bible at all. Everything started in my life as if it was the first time. It was strange but true. So in a way, we get the first new real Christians also. There actually never were Christians. This was an eye-opener for me with many many things in life. The kabbalah was the answer. But the church knew that and improved. So they were babies. Christians are at the age of little babies and need protection. They just learned to walk and talk and still need the milk. We treat them as old and if they know everything and can handle heavy criticism. So since I discovered that I support them and never be against them. It is not the Kabbalah that is new or wrong. Never. But astrology chanced. All Capricornus believed they were Aquarius and happy and proud and smart and good and free with sex and then

• found out from the Vedic astrology they are actually Capricornus and their world crashed from the inside out and live with that trauma still up and till today and do not dare to talk about it. I was old and wise a new age kid. Now I am the carrying mother of all my children of the loving God who protects his children under his wings. They are little babies. So I will never yell at them but see them as precious who need to be taken care of.

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit, the results really surprise me.

There are definitely people from both sexes who cannot be trusted. There's the stereotypical "f*ckboy" who does anything he can to get laid. And there's the psycho women who can get crazy manipulative.
    That doesn't mean either gender is inherently untrustworthy. I think the majority of people are to be trusted, though you have to be aware there are some who aren't.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes I do, only men so far haven't broken the trust

1|1
    0|0
  • I don’t trust anyone whom I have yet to form a right bond with. I’m not gender specific either about the sort of friends I try to make. You’re either a cool person in my book or you give me bad vibes. I’ve been fucked over by girls as well as boys. So I’ve become very selective with whom I trust now. Which I honestly feel is how everyone should be. Protect yourself always. Stranger danger... etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • . I don't fully trust anyone until i know them on a deeper level , regardless of gender, race, religion culture etc. It's naive to trust anyone until you know them personally. However, I'm not paranoid. I don't assume ALL men are untrustworthy , rapists , murders or cheaters. Unlike some women.

0|0
    0|0
  • More than my own.

Men have been very honest wnd nurturing to me growing up, so I give men a lot of positivity immediatly. Women have been very cold and distant towards me for no logical reason except Im prettier or whatever.

Okay then. Ill just roll with the fellas forever lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't trust anyone except a few people.. from both genders

0|1
    0|0
  • I believe, for humanity to evolve, one must depend on another. It's not possible for one human to do it all by him/herself.

I need to trust the farmer who grows my food, the teacher who gives me knowledge, the government that keeps me safe and my people who love me.

I trust people need to trust one another, only then can we evolve, only then can we progress.

So, do I trust the opposite sex, YES, when it is necessary to.

0|0
    0|0
  • To be honest I trust men more than women. They are more reliable. When they say something they mean it. No secret meanings whatsoever. At least men around me is like that. Women lie a lot. They like chaos.

0|3
    1|0
  • I trust men more than I trust women. I've been burned several times by so called friends and family but never by any guy friend or male cousin.

0|4
    0|0
  • I dont really base who i trust on gender. As long as you are a good friend who will stick by me, i can trust you. But i tend to tell girls more stuff (a lot of my dude friends won't take you seriously most of the time, but girls do more) but yea im generally unbiased.

0|0
    0|0
  • I low key don't trust anybody
    It takes a lot of time for me to like 100% trust someone but I do feel more comfortable when it comes to girls than guys

0|0
    0|0
  • I trust most people until they give me a reason not to. Of course the level of trust depends on the length and depth of the relationship. It would be stupid to lend a stranger something you could not afford to lose.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you believe in God? It looks like it?

• @bijbee The question is not whether or not to believe in God. The question is what should I do? It's obvious to me that prayer and other religious practices have no effect on outcomes, so there's nothing for me to do. The rest (heaven, hell, reincarnation) is just wishful thinking.

• I want to, but I don't. I trust them with meaningless shit, like if I need a task done but don't care about the quality, then I'm sure I can trust them with coming up with something. But in terms of meaningful shit, the only thing I trust them with is that they'll let me down spectacularly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I trust mostly everyone until I see that is shouldn't. I believe that most people are trustworthy and that everyone needs to just chill out. Everyone thinks every strganer wants to rape and murder them when it's not even close to true. I think I'm trustworthy, you probably think you are as well. Why should I assume you aren't when you think you are? And vise versa

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have never meet a woman who gave me a reason to trust them. They all have been dishonest with me and then used there famous line "WE ARE NOT ALL THE SAME" that makes wonder if all woman are not the same why do they all do the same thing and play the same emotional games? ALL WOMAN SAY THEY ARE NOT THE SAME. Where is one to SHOW WITH THERE ACTIONS that they are different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah lol U cnt say u can't trust all men or all women bc not everyone is the same. there's some guys that i cn trust and there are girls tht i cn trust

0|0
    0|0
  • My trust is earned. I don't automatically trust someone just because they have a penis or vagina. But when it comes to guys who are strangers, I def trust them less. So I voted no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably trust my own sex less tbh. Been stabbed in the back by male "friends" when it's came to women moreso than I've been stabbed in the back by women.

And by that I mean I've had friends talk shit about me that wasn't true to girls that I was seeing at the time because they were interested in them as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only trust people when they prove that they can be trusted, although I have reached that point with more males than females so far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude they don't even trust themselves and they change their mind every 5 minutes xD there's not even a point in trusting them.

1|3
    0|0
    • Yeah, but you choose Atheism on free will and as a hetero accepted homosexual. So you have to live with your bad karma. It is time you meditate as all Hindus on your sin.

• Show All
    • That is because you are not anointed. First, you need to be baptized with water.

• @bijbe but water has no electrolytes.

• I doesn't matter if its the same sex or opposite sex. It has more to do with the person. If they have earned my trust then yes i will. If not then i won't whether its a guy or a girl it makes no difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes as much as I trust anyone... but people usually get the benefit of the doubt until they do something untrustworthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • To a degree. It depends, in what sense are talking about? Do you mean friends of the opposite sex or strangers of the opposite sex? If that's what you mean the first is yes the second ia no.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the billions of people of the opposite sex? No. But I also don't trust all of the billions of people of my own sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol, I don’t trust anyone wholeheartedly regardless of their sex/gender. I just trust the people who deserve it.

0|1
    0|0
  • You can't trust anybody, male or female... Males, you gotta worry about them trying to be alpha, women are emotional and talk too much

0|3
    0|0
    • Trust God even above your witch parents as who are always Satanists.

• Ur penis or vagina doesn't determine if ur trustful or not
    The same whether if u produce more testosterone or estrogen.

So i find that question ilogical

What" may" determine a person trustfulness is their upbringing or how their experience in life... and emotional strenght

If ur hurt many times and ur emotionally weak, u will hate and resent and betray

If ur emotionally strong some may hurt u but u will understand there are some battles not worth wasting ur time and energy.

Etc

God didn't say give ur trust in humans with penis or vagina... since theirs the truth

0|0
    0|0
  • What sex someone is has nothing to do with whether or not I trust someone, trust is not giving you have to earn it and I judge someone on their actions you do things that compromise my trust than I'm not going to trust you

0|0
    0|0
    • Trust only God. God is the only one strong enough to carry his children's burdens.

• I trust my guy friends a little more than my female friends.
    Nothing to do with gender I assume just the type of person they are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not? This war between men and women are merely jokes from society. Trust someone has nothing to do with gender or race and... well maybe religion for me but only muslims freak me out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I try to, but less and less because of past experiences. Nothing personal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, I mean they're complex individuals like everyone else and plenty of women are shitty liars just like man men are.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not really a yes or no question for me. I don't trust or distrust women any more than I do men. Everyone has the same capacity to suck, they just usually manifest it in different ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't really trust anyone. And I don't mean to generalize, but women in my experience seem to be especially prone to gossip, so I can't tell them anything in confidence.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I find it difficult when I’m in a situation and I’m having to trust a guy.

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • So because of 30 males you know you think the 3 billion males on earth are all the same? Please be not offenden but this is a bit poor

• To you it may be but everyone is different and feels different ways. So I have trust issues? So what. That’s how I feel. Could that change? Yes but that depends on if I meet a nice person.

• No, I don't trust women. I also don't trust men though... I don't trust anyone. I see the worst in people, and I'm never surprised or disappointed.

0|1
    0|0
    • Trust only God. He makes the wrong right. And you live with no worries.

• To be fair, I don't trust anyone until they gain my trust and respect!

0|0
    0|0
  • Should be an option C where you say you don't even you're own sex lol

0|0
    0|0
    • We can trust nobody. We were sinners. We do not know it. And Christians make it even worse and the church is infiltrated by homosexuals. The church must become a house of light not of darkness as it is right now. We believed at the moment of birth the world and trusted our parents. Oh, how stupid could we be and is it forgiven. Well only in the grace of Jesus Christ our savior.

• I trust people based on their actions and my gut. Gender isn't a factor, except that it's much easier for a pretty girl to fool me. Sometimes I believe what I want to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no, I have been knifed by too many exes, it's been fucked up. I do let women earn trust but it takes a lot now.

0|0
    0|0
  • "You can't trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die"

0|0
    0|0
  • "Trust" comes with time and that alone..

So hell no right off

1|0
    0|0
    • Have you sinned and confessed? Or hide it and hide in the woods so nobody can see you, while God does and wait for you to confess your sin. Ask your local pastor.

• Do I trust all Women? Nope
    Can I trust a Woman? Yep
    Do i not trust all Women because they are Women? Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't trust either sex generally speaking, but i do feel I can trust girls to open up to more than guys

0|0
    0|0
  • Only because I very little social interaction with people so I have no personal examples to work from.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the person. Having a vagina isn't going to influence my trust in you (or lack thereof).

0|0
    0|0
  • There's certain women that I trust. Much like how there's certain men that I trust.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't trust people in general, has nothing to do with gender

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly, no. I want to but it is honestly a crime with the condition of the world now.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't even trust my own sex lol unless of course I fully get to know them and trust is earned not given

0|0
    0|0
  • That's such a narrowminded question. People are different. I won't ever define someone as being trustworthy because of their Gender.

0|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes