Do you trust the opposite sex?

• Yes
  • No

51101

Most Helpful Girl

• Only sinners do since they committed sin and are perverse. Do not trust those who do not trust you.
    What was your sin? Confess.
    I know you have sinned?
    If you have real friends then why do you not dare to confess?
    If you confess you become clear with clean water again and start a fresh new begin. Did you do oath to man to stay with them as friends while God was not for you in the first place but dumb sinful people who cannot stay one day or even one second without sin even in their minds and bodies. Help others to confess. Only in God, we can manifest. Each and every one of us. There is nobody who can do that without God. Do not fear and be not afraid. With God is your wings of a big protecting bird that flies above you. Fear is in those without God and has done sin. There is no use to try to escape and run away. You misled people and your friends. A man should as fathers protect each other not attack as they do in this world where they listen to people and believe not in God. A man needs a father. Go home my son and make the other sons go home to their father because who else truly cares about you and your mistakes? Believe me. Nobody. Not really.

• *cringing* Aren’t you just a big bag of overly-zealous fanaticism? Look I get it... witnessing is a part of the Christian faith. You’re also entitled to your own opinion. Yet you need to chill about other people’s opinions. If they differ from yours & you are capable of seeing how they will disagree with you, what’s the point with all the Bible thumping? You’re really not saving anyone & just being annoying. You should’ve let your opinion be it’s own post & leave others alone.

But since you wanted to bombard everyone else with your “shame on you” “holier than thou” speech. I’m gonna treat you the same way, but with my sinful spin on it.

HAIL SATAN!!! 😈🤟🏻🖤

• @SmartGirl92 No matter how much I like what you write. I was once the same way as you were. I had freedom etc.. I had everything. But you see then I noticed how people did know nothing about the bible at all. Everything started in my life as if it was the first time. It was strange but true. So in a way, we get the first new real Christians also. There actually never were Christians. This was an eye-opener for me with many many things in life. The kabbalah was the answer. But the church knew that and improved. So they were babies. Christians are at the age of little babies and need protection. They just learned to walk and talk and still need the milk. We treat them as old and if they know everything and can handle heavy criticism. So since I discovered that I support them and never be against them. It is not the Kabbalah that is new or wrong. Never. But astrology chanced. All Capricornus believed they were Aquarius and happy and proud and smart and good and free with sex and then

• found out from the Vedic astrology they are actually Capricornus and their world crashed from the inside out and live with that trauma still up and till today and do not dare to talk about it. I was old and wise a new age kid. Now I am the carrying mother of all my children of the loving God who protects his children under his wings. They are little babies. So I will never yell at them but see them as precious who need to be taken care of.

Most Helpful Guy

• Holy shit, the results really surprise me.

There are definitely people from both sexes who cannot be trusted. There's the stereotypical "f*ckboy" who does anything he can to get laid. And there's the psycho women who can get crazy manipulative.
    That doesn't mean either gender is inherently untrustworthy. I think the majority of people are to be trusted, though you have to be aware there are some who aren't.