He deserves better?

boyfriend and I have been going at this for 4 months. And I am feeling a little under the weather about my self image. I am planning to lose some weight, so I get down to 140 and I am 200 lbs right now. I am 5ft. I am nothing petite. I just feel like he deserves better, I always talk to myself and it's weird.. I have social anxiety thats why. I feel like I am 2 faced person... And my family is so dysfunctional.. I am messy.. and rarely can hold down 2 jobs. I am quiet, and I feel like nobody likes me.. I have more flaws then anything else. But I want my boyfriend to know that he should get a girl who has less of these things and less crazy id say... I try to be humble and patient but sometimes I am not.. I am easily discouraged about anything. Even w/ this weight loss I give up quickly.. and it doesn't help to have poor self image.. I really want kids someday but am worried I am gonna make a bad mom cause I spend almost everyday on the computer.. or by myself.. Ugh, how can I tell him to not date me? And find someone more humble, beautiful, and amazing to him.. he's a nice guy and I feel like he deserves someone better than me..

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He wouldn't be with you if he didn't want to be, you telling him that will just hurt his feelings.
    Everyone has problems, some more than others but really the only thing everyone should avoid is self pity. I never pity anyone and don't want to be pitied back. Just lose the weight like you want to and prove you can do whatever you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • You gotta change for yourself, soeither change or dont

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like i am reading myself.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really?

• Yes i do i sometimes feel like disappearing from this world. I am not happy from who i am. But i am not able to change to what i want to be. The only thing holding onto me and saving me from breaking is my parents and a few people who care about me. I hope you consider the sane fact. But i wanna suggest you to not to give up on him. He is with you because he loves you. Just respect his feelings and try to change for him. Good luck!

Recommended myTakes