Is contacting her again makes me a loser?

We met once in a conference , we have some general common talk. After a year i contact her and show my interest in her but she didn't respond well. I apologise and left. Now I again want to contact her.. should I contact her. if yes then how should I start a convo and what should I ask her Is contacting her again makes me a loser?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually better not to do.. if a girl is interested in you she would do many things to get to you.. but if not she would do the same thing she did with you.. and yes calling her another time will make you look desperate which is a big turn off.

0|2
    0|0
    • If I just want to say hai or to know about her health then it's also a turn off?

• Yes we don't like it if we are not interested in a guy and he still call or text us , just make it even worse if he insist

Most Helpful Guy

• Who is this Dame? Have you even dated her before she did not reply to you a year ago and now you want to try again a year later? Move on to better things my friend

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually I met her in conference, we had some good convo over there. I never be able to forget since then. I contacted her on FB , we intially have a good conversation but I showed her my feeling to her like saying " u left that day u shouldn't have to go , I finds u everywhere now after a year i finally finds u " the frequency of messages reduces at this stage. After a day she didn't reply at all. Then somehow I managed to find her number and call her. But she wasn't very interested. Do u think the way I approached her not a right way? I met her once and find her it means that she is something to me...

• Show All
    • No you did fine she's just not interested move on to a better girl for you and get over her. Do you not have that much experience in dating so the first girl you👧 run into you just get really attached and you can't let her go?

• Yup maybe.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sounds like you're friend zoned at best. If there was chemistry in the first place you wouldn't have gone a year without contact. Do you really want to torture yourself like that?

0|2
    0|0
    • I tried to contact through Facebook after the two months. But she didn't respond to my friendship request then.. that's why I contact her after a year...

• Is this my way that she rejected me or she just don't like me?

• That would be my take on it.

• if she was interested in you she would have reciprocated when you did connect. move forward, not backwards

0|1
    0|0
    • Is the way I contacted her not ok or she just don't like me?

• Show All
    • I apologized last time but never contacted him again

• I called her but she talked to me very strangely, so I said please listen to me but she didn't want to listen on phone. I realized that she don't want to talk so that night I apologized to her on fb and delete my fb account forever. What do u think apologising to her was mine right decision?
      When intially i contacted her she replied me very friendly and good way but as she came to know my feeling for her she gradually stoped replying me.

• Bad idea brother.. she turned you down once.. its like sitting on a burning pan , twice.

0|1
    0|0
    • Actually I met her in conference, we had some good convo over there. I never be able to forget since then. I contacted her on FB , we intially have a good conversation but I showed her my feeling to her like saying " u left that day u shouldn't have to go , I finds u everywhere now after a year i finally finds u " the frequency of messages reduces at this stage. After a day she didn't reply at all. Then somehow I managed to find her number and call her. But she wasn't very interested. Do u think the way I approached her not a right way? I met her once and find her it means that she is something to me...

• If its a no , it will almost always be a no.. no matter how you approach her she'll see it as desperation.

• No, you shouldn't. She's already said no once. Don't ask again unless you encounter her in person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Don´t care about how you look. You should never apologise 4 love

0|1
    0|0
  • I would so say no. She's already stated that she was not interested.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think you should contact her at all.

0|2
    0|0
  • It's not

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes