Is contacting her again makes me a loser?

We met once in a conference , we have some general common talk. After a year i contact her and show my interest in her but she didn't respond well. I apologise and left. Now I again want to contact her.. should I contact her. if yes then how should I start a convo and what should I ask her Is contacting her again makes me a loser?

28

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually better not to do.. if a girl is interested in you she would do many things to get to you.. but if not she would do the same thing she did with you.. and yes calling her another time will make you look desperate which is a big turn off.

• If I just want to say hai or to know about her health then it's also a turn off?

• Yes we don't like it if we are not interested in a guy and he still call or text us , just make it even worse if he insist

Most Helpful Guy

• Who is this Dame? Have you even dated her before she did not reply to you a year ago and now you want to try again a year later? Move on to better things my friend

• Actually I met her in conference, we had some good convo over there. I never be able to forget since then. I contacted her on FB , we intially have a good conversation but I showed her my feeling to her like saying " u left that day u shouldn't have to go , I finds u everywhere now after a year i finally finds u " the frequency of messages reduces at this stage. After a day she didn't reply at all. Then somehow I managed to find her number and call her. But she wasn't very interested. Do u think the way I approached her not a right way? I met her once and find her it means that she is something to me...

• No you did fine she's just not interested move on to a better girl for you and get over her. Do you not have that much experience in dating so the first girl you👧 run into you just get really attached and you can't let her go?

• Yup maybe.