What do I do About this Guy?

I met this guy at my local store I go very often, I bump into him we looked at each other and ever since that day he stared to look at me and for me. he wants me notice him and the more I ignore him the harder he tried to impress me. He once hold me by my arm and the few times we talked he asked me personal questions and I notice he can't look me in the eyes, he has a smile and teases me. The guys he talks to at work know about me because they are extremely nice to me. I still see the way he looks at me when I pass by like he would drop everything just to look at me. The few times we looked at each other he never stopped I was always the one who stopped making eye contact, I notice now that he still watches me or looks for me and stays close by trying to find out stuff about me. He sits by me and stands by me or behind me and always tries to hear my conversations with other people and he has heard heavy stuff and dumb. he's been doing this for two years and half and still doing. He's married and has a child and to make matters worse I think I like him more than I'm willing to admit. My question is why doesn't he stop trying to win my attention? He looks at me but once I see him he looks away quickly, I thought he would change after I find out but he didn't he keeps insisting no matter how ignore him. I dont know what else to do because I hurt everytime I go make a purchase I think about him but I know he has a family. I keep my feelings inside and act cold he on the other hand can't my friends think he likes but I think he wants sex but he would be desperate to keep trying unsuccessfully for two and half years.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well, because he is married, you ignore him. Or, avoid him. He seems to be infatuated with you, but looking down and avoiding eye contact is because he knows he can't have you. These crushes innocently happen from time to time in life. Just have to tip toe around him for now.

0|0
    0|0
    • I keep my feelings to myself and act like stone he on the other hand can't he makes it so obvious is not even funny how he does not tried to hide it.

• Show All
    • I can't speak for him, only you in that you know what is right and wrong and you should be acting accordingly.

• I ignore him he's the one acting on wherever is he's feeling.

• I think it might be in your head do you have another store in you town

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes