Will someone make the move?

So I feel like me and this boy go way back. Even though we known each other for about a year. Someone said that i said something about him that wassnot true. We dont talk, but everytime i see him at school or someplace, i get excited and try to act a way i think hell get more interested in me. But I feel as if its the boys/mans job to ask a girl out. But if i ask him out, people would be like "Ewww, she's actually dating someone?" Or "Ewww, he's so ugly, what does she see in him?" We really dont know each other, and we dont talk but we only follow each other on social medias. He does also seem pretty bossy to some of my "friends" the other day. But i feel a connection. And he dosent even know i exist. He dosent even say hi... What should i do!! Please help!⚠💟🙇🙍👆

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Do it. You only kick yourself if you dont. Look the worst that can happen is that the world will end (Im kidding!) He might not like you, but that's ok, because at least you'll know. Oh and screw everybody else, they can take their thoughts and shove em! Never let anyone get in the way of goals.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just ask him out. Your reasons for not doing so are likely just veiled excuses because making the first move isn't easy. But it will be worth it if you do

1|0
    0|0
  • WHO cares what they think its ok to date someone

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes