Not sure how first date went?

I assume it was a date since it was just us two having dinner and then getting drinks...

Anyway, I had a great time with her. We were laughing a lot together and I noticed some “mirroring” as we were eating and drinking.

After the date we stood talking together for a while in the car park next to our cars, and several times, before I left, she said “Make sure you text me when you get home”.

I guess she confuses me a little bit. Maybe she’s nervous because she’s never been in a relationship before - I’m not even sure she’s been on a date or anything.

I really like her though, she’s great.

I can’t really tell whether it’s mutual or maybe she’s not into me that way...

03