Older Guys and Girls: How was the dating life back then? And How Has It Changed? Why Do You Think It Changed?

So basically, I know that things have changed in the way people date and their standards and everything. But I wasn't really around during the 90's 80's 70's etc etc. So how did men/women act back then? Was it better or worse than it is now?
TBH, from my perspective it seems like people are really careless now, people think its lame to actually care or to actually love someone. People don't take marriage seriously. People now are just really really shallow. W as it always like this?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Feminism and technology have both had a hand in with killing the dating-game... In 2000-2006, guys (I) could approach women in public and it not be aquard... Now you can't ask a Wal-Mart employee where the chipotle-sauce is without her pre-assuming that you are just trying to get laid.