Would you date a bad or no tipper?

Someones that decides to tip very little or not tip at all. Would you still go out with him or her?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• It isn’t an issue here in the Philippines. You can either tip or not tip. Some restaurants automatically add a service charge to your bill (usually 10% of your initial bill). My rule is to tip a bit more if there isn’t a service charge added. If there’s service charge, I tip a bit less. If I don’t have any cash left, though, I don’t tip at all and the servers don’t make a big deal out of it.

• Sorry - forgot to answer your question. No, I wouldn’t not date a guy just because he doesn’t tip. It’s my honest opinion that it’s not the customer’s job to pay the restaurant’s employees for doing their job. I still tip, but I wouldn’t hate on someone who didn’t.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tipping isn't very common in the UK so it wouldn't really be a thing that I would consider.