My mom isn't going to let me out by myself during the summer and this might screw up my relationship. Help?

So its almost summer break, which means school is almost done, which means i will not be able to see my girlfriend, seeing as how the only place we meet at is at school. My girlfriend tries to invite me places like the mall with her friends but i can't go because my mom is very protective. She will not let me go unless i go with A adult chaperone that she knows and trusts. My girlfriend refuses to go to the mall with a chaperone of any kind. So its like what the fuck am i supposed to do with my girlfriend? Im almost 15 now but my mom is too scared to even just drop me off at the mall. she's set on the idea that where we live (Wisconsin) the most dangerous area in the world. And after seeing a video on facebook of cops beating up some kid leaving the mall for no reason there is no way in hell she'll ever let me step out the house on my own. I can't even go in my own backyard without her having to supervise me and whenever i try to talk to her about it it's always a hard no. She didn't even leave my now 28 year old sister on her own until she was 17. And like i said my girlfriend doesn't like chaperones so she won't let me go with her unless im by myself. So what am i supposed to do over the summer when the only way i can see my girlfriend is to go somewhere with her? And if i can't see her she's gonna lose interest or find someone else. 3 months is a long time. And no im not sneaking out. What can i do?

02