Boyfriend always wants food?

So long story short , my boyfriend always wants me to buy him food. I get upset because I have a 2 year old I’m a single mom so I try not to eat out much because there’s a lot of food he can’t really eat because he doesn’t have many teeth’s and I don’t have a lot of moneys. Today I cooked talapia and Mac n cheese and it was a cheap 15 dollar meal for me and my son which I’m happy about , now my boyfriends asking can I buy him food out which defeats my whole purpose for cooking at home to save money. We don’t live together he lives a few houses down from me. I never ask him to buy me and my son food I buy it for us myself.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The best way to a man;s heart is through food. And if you cook good food , he should be able to appreciate it. home cooked food is a symbol of love , so when you give him food , you offer him your love. If he does not understand this , then he acts somewhat wrong. Secondly , you should always live within your budget and leave some space for savings and investments too. So if he wants to depend on you for money , then it is not good. Ask him to find a job and then spend within his limits. That will keep you all happy. So if he generates income , there is no problem if he spends. love is a balancing job , so keep sensible balance in your relationship by acting sensibly.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him the truth.

However, I have to wonder about this guy...
    1. Doesn't he have his own money?
    2. Is he THAT oblivious to your situation and need to save money?

I think you need to re-evaluate your relationship with this guy because it does not seem that he has his shit together nor a fiscal sense or much of a sense of empathy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah it’s very very upsetting because I’m a single mom and he acts for food all the time and

• I make breakfast and offer it to him he says no dinner same things but he’ll ask me to get up and get my child up to buy him food

• He needs to go.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Next time he asks tell him he can pay. If he says no, tell him to starve.

0|2
    0|0
  • U better tell him to get a job or eat the food that you have at home!! What is he doing? Don't let him be lazy! I don't know if he is physically not able to do something but if he is then he needs to get a job. If I acted like this with my mom it would be either I eat the food I have or I go to bed starving so he needs to tighten up...

1|1
    0|0
  • Call him out on it, goddammit! He is a grown as man and should be able to make and/or buy his own food.

0|0
    0|0
  • You dont have a boyfriend. You got yourself another kid

0|2
    0|0
  • Shit you should tell him if he wants to ruin his health and eat out than he should pay for it

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn what a God damn loser

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes