How would you feel if you were cheated on?

I'd be proud if a guy cheated on me because he finally came to his senses that he can do better with a girl who is better, more physically attractive and has a better personality. How would you feel and react?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been (kinda) cheated on. It's not exactly cheating, but quite a piece of betrayal from someone that could be my SO. For me it felt terrible because... Well, someone I trusted backstabbed me. After talking with my friends, specially my female friends, mind you, I got a lot better. As long as you remember it's not your fault and that now you are not with someone with poor character without knowing, you'll be fine.

Most Helpful Girl

• It would definitely be his loss.

• That's a great mindset!