If you argue a lot with your partner, would you consider this a good or bad thing?

Have you seen "hana yori dango"? the main leads just argue with each other nonstop when they are together... but they are in love.
  • good, it means we are comfortable with each other
    Vote A
  • bad, it means we are too different
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends on what issues. Big issues and a lot of them... That's a bad thing. Small issues that shouldn't even be arguments that gets escalated, also a bad thing. Random arguments are end well and have no harm is ok

0|0
    0|0
    • mostly small arguments... like where to park the car, where to sit at a park... things like that.

• Do one of you get angry at the end? And how long do these arguments last?

• The problem is you argue A LOT. Sure it's no problem in arguing as it will help to get to a better relationship but when we're talking about a lot of arguing it's all bad.

0|0
    0|0
    • when you say "you" you mean, the girl argues too much for your liking? I mean just small arguing, like she doesn't like the way you want her to dress, or she doesn't like how you want her to come to your party when she doesn't want to etc. Or vice versa.

• I said it in the second meaning, like she says that they argue with more frequency she would like we might say so thats not good

• It doesn't matter how much you argue for the most part, what matters is how quickly you make up after.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes