How can I reject a guy without hurting his feelings?

This guy likes me but I like his friend. What should I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly there is no way. You can not not hurt someones feelings while rejecting him.
    But the best thing is if you are direct. Having a guy struggling in the friendzone is the worst thing you could do.

0|0
    0|0
    • He doesn't know that i know that he likes me yet. I don't know what i should do

• You can just wait for him to approach you and do what you want with his friend until than. And if he does just say the truth, even if it might be hard.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You can't, but it's alright, his feelings need to be hurt every now and them for him to mature and grow as a person. Rejection is just one of many things men have to get used to over time. Just don't lie or lead him on, that's worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be honest and direct, but friendly still. Something like,

"thank you so much for asking, but I"m sorry I'm not interested"

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be straight forward I hate when people beat around the bush I rather someone be straight forward with me then tell me what they think I want to hear.

0|0
    0|0
  • All rejection hurts. Ghosting is the worst. The matter is how you lay it down gently and rudely.

0|0
    0|0
  • You would rather confront him about it than just keep him wondering why you are acting differently towards him

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't not hurt his feelings it's just not possible you just have to find a way that will cause him less pain

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him you're married, a lesbian, you have a boyfriend and you value his friendship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him everything straight. might hurts but thats the correct way, he can get closure.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're going to hurt his feelings regardless. Soften the blow by being nice about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him that my parents won't allow me to love anyone
    I am sorry i can't love you

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him, most of us can deal with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • but don't tell him that you love his friend, only tell him that you're not into him.

• Ok thanks. But he didn't say he likes me yet. I know from his obvious behavior. He always flirts with me and tries to touch me and i feel too uncomfortable.

• Then you have to use the body language, just don't show any responding to his flirts, and always keep distance between both of you. Let him feel that you are a mass of silence. And try to control your face expressions, and never show him a smile. He'll understand and leave you alone.

• Say it without waiting.. clearly

0|0
    0|0
  • 😂 kids these days 😯😐😯😑🙏🙏🙏💏💑👪🙀🙊

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes