Am I overthinking things?

Hi, so I'm not allowed to date until I'm 18, but my ex and I are still friends. We didn't break up on bad terms, and it's not awkward because I'm abstinent so there wasn't exactly that level of intimacy, and our personalities are so similar, so we wanted to continue a friendship.

ANYWAY, he, his friends, and his parents knew it was a secret thing, but I'm scared shitless that if I see anyone he knows in public when I'm with my mum or dad, they'll come up to me and greet me with something like "Oh, you're Greg's ex, right?" Does this ever even happen, or am I overthinking things? Like, what if they forgot the relationship was secret and come up to my parents and I like that? Do you think this would happen? I'm stressing because I'm about to go out with my family.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• You could just play it off as “oh no we were just friends” problem solved :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I mean there's always a slight chance of anything happening