HELP!! Why does he keep mispronouncing my name on purpose?

There is this guy that I have a crush on and we are friends. Earlier in the week when I saw him he purposely mispronounced my name. I told him that’s not my name and he said yeah it was. Then yesterday when we were hanging out with some other friends he miss pronounced my name the whole time. I’m just curious on why he keeps mispronouncing it when he knows how to say it. Should I start mispronouncing his name?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Common trick. I will piss a stranger off. Time by time there will be an anger issue built in the unsecured target.

Target will gradually approach more and more to confront the issue. Dominate the target and refuse to do so to even anger the target more.

Eventually the target will go to the top of the roof, push her to a fight or flight reaction. Flight, run away which she has no where to run, so she will fight. Here, the guy will slowly offer/grant a "bed fight." The target will pour all her anger on the bed.

Ta da~~~~~~ right? Very good trick

Most Helpful Girl