What is the most embarassing or funny thing you have done on a date lol?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There was a guy I had been crushing on and we finally went out on a date. I was so nervous that I was barely able to stand through weak knees and my heart rate must have been 150.

Anyway, I ended up drinking too much and by the end of the night I was telling him how much I wanted him and saying some things that once you wake up sober, you really regret.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We went to the movies and I spilled some sauce on my white shirt, after the movie she invited me to dinner with her parents, but I didn't have time to go change shirt so I had to go to dinner with my shirt covered with orange spots.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Got our first drink fully spilled on the girl... then started to wipe it out by instinct, not considering it includes trying to drench the 7up with a hanky from her breasts.. my head was red when i realized what im doing.. πŸ˜…

0|0
    0|0
  • Back in teen years, my date’s big sister came screaming into the cafΓ© and dragged Julie out since Julie was supposed to be grounded.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slipped in a pond behind a movie theater. Had to watch a 2 hour movie on our first date soaking wet. Yikes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea. It's been years since I've been on a date.

0|0
    0|0
  • accidentally threw up at dinner.

0|1
    0|0
    • Lol why and what happened next? This should be interesting. Dish girl!!!πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • Ahahahahaha. I guess he got the point after you threw up eyy.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
      Thats the main reason i only make almond cake for girlsπŸ˜† routine and experience 😁😁

• Didn't go on a date lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Got pulled over well getting road head

0|0
    0|0
  • Showed up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wrestled a girl in jello and she beat me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My bra strap broke & I had to tie it together.

0|0
    0|0
    • So i guess that was a success then
      Good for you. Handling your own situation. Thats what i call a fixer upper.

Recommended myTakes