What is the most embarassing or funny thing you have done on a date lol?

39

Most Helpful Girl

• There was a guy I had been crushing on and we finally went out on a date. I was so nervous that I was barely able to stand through weak knees and my heart rate must have been 150.

Anyway, I ended up drinking too much and by the end of the night I was telling him how much I wanted him and saying some things that once you wake up sober, you really regret.

Most Helpful Guy

• We went to the movies and I spilled some sauce on my white shirt, after the movie she invited me to dinner with her parents, but I didn't have time to go change shirt so I had to go to dinner with my shirt covered with orange spots.