He ignored me after agreeing to being friends?

I wanted to end things because I wasn’t happy with the way the situation with us was turning out so I told him I didn’t want to continue dating and wishing him the best.

He replied with wanting to be friends if that was okay and I agreed. Since finals week for college students is coming up days later I texted him hey and he replied along with questions about finals weekend. After a mini back and forth conversation regarding that he ignored my message and never replied till this day.

I wasn’t hurt nor bothered because I already expressed how I felt and we agreed on basic friendship. He watches my Instagram & snap stories quite often so I was wondering why. What’s the point of asking to be friends, start a conversation, than ignore me just for the heck of it if he wasn’t to fond about friendship?

02