He ignored me after agreeing to being friends?

I wanted to end things because I wasn’t happy with the way the situation with us was turning out so I told him I didn’t want to continue dating and wishing him the best.

He replied with wanting to be friends if that was okay and I agreed. Since finals week for college students is coming up days later I texted him hey and he replied along with questions about finals weekend. After a mini back and forth conversation regarding that he ignored my message and never replied till this day.

I wasn’t hurt nor bothered because I already expressed how I felt and we agreed on basic friendship. He watches my Instagram & snap stories quite often so I was wondering why. What’s the point of asking to be friends, start a conversation, than ignore me just for the heck of it if he wasn’t to fond about friendship?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Because “let’s be friends” is something stupid that people have to stop saying. It’s always a lie

0|0
    0|0
    • I agree, but why ask me to be friends if he only wanted to ignore me which I clearly showed he didn’t want to be friends? Loooool

• Because stupid people don’t know how to just say “goodbye good luck”

• Looool makes sense.

• If you're not dating him you're not top priority. Difference between friends and significant other.

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand. But why ask me to be friends and start a conversation that he had no intentions on finishing.. why not just take the ending as it was ended than we would go our separate ways.

• Show All
    • I can second that. I haven't texted my best friend more than two words in like a week.

• He might just mean that he wants to be cool with u like no hard feelings etc

Recommended myTakes