Should I tell my brother?

I've been dating my brothers best friend for a year. I want to tell my brother but he's very mean and abusive. His best friend was always nice and tried to stop it when my brother was being abusive. It's more verbally abusive than physical. I don't want to break up with him but I need to tell my brother. I don't like that I'm lying and sneaking around. I'm really scared he'll react and hurt me. He's 18 and 17.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You should tell him how much long you wait that much worse it's going to be

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• If your brother abuses you physically that's a crime. He's an adult and can be prosecuted as one and it will be serious. Is there somewhere else you can live? Could your stay with your boyfriends family or a relative?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah keep it down low in my opinion That sounds like mad family drama and you dont wanna shit where u sleep. Sounds like a sticky situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he is you abusive, if you tell him, he might be more abusive

Might be even sexually abusive

0|0
    0|1
  • Do not tell him

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell him

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave it for awhile more

0|0
    0|0
  • Just come clean with it. The longer you hide it from him the more angry he's going to be, at both you and his best friend

0|0
    0|0
  • your boyfriend's a betrayer !
    he should've told his friend that he's dating his sister

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely you should tell him , And don't have a blind Faith on your boy friend , In our boy's world we consider the friend wrost then enemy who dates friend's sister

0|0
    0|0
  • You should tell him with ur boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes