Do you have a problem hearing about your girlfriend’s / boyfriend’s past?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as they're not talking about their ex, I'm down for listening to anything. Only thing I don't care to talk about is our past relationships unless they're from like elementary or middle-school times. Like I don't want to talk about mine and I'm sorry I don't want to hear about yours for obvious reasons. It's kind of like what good would that do really?

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. Your past is what makes you the person you are right now. It would be foolish not to be interested on that.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all! it should help me understand her better. Also without knowing about the past you can't help them in the now and help them develope into a nice future.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It is in the past, it happened, it can't be changed also That way I can better form an opinion of what she might be capable of doing or what personality traits she might have hidden from me (only works in the early phase of a relationship).

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. I actually encourage her to open up especially about her sexual exploits. We both are closer and more importantly less inhabited.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well how can you be in a relationship if you can't deal w the baggage? Plus is an opening to learn about them as a person from the get go

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me. Our pasts make us who we are. That said, I don't want a detailed blow by blow of your sexual exploits.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But sometimes I just don't care and that gets me in trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly don't care, but would be different if she heard mine..😑😑

0|0
    0|0
  • I love to hear every detail of my GF's past sexual encounters.

0|0
    0|0
  • It did hurt a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope we all have a past. Its part of who we are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. As long as she's ok with telling it

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I laughed

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely no

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes