Do you have a problem hearing about your girlfriend’s / boyfriend’s past?

115

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as they're not talking about their ex, I'm down for listening to anything. Only thing I don't care to talk about is our past relationships unless they're from like elementary or middle-school times. Like I don't want to talk about mine and I'm sorry I don't want to hear about yours for obvious reasons. It's kind of like what good would that do really?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. Your past is what makes you the person you are right now. It would be foolish not to be interested on that.