Why don’t guys I like ever like me back?

It feels like guys in general don’t like me for some reason. It hurts honestly because feels like you’re never good enough for anyone. Like me, my friend and my roomate all went out (I like her roommate) but seems like he only sees me as a friend and nothing more. Which is fine but the suckey part is he likes my friend but not me. You can tell by body language and stuff. I’m just wondering why this alwsys happens to me? Why am I never good enough I feel worthless, ugly and like there’s something wrong with me. I’ll never be good enough. I really do wanna look good but I don't know how to and I want to have that flirty personality and stuff guys like but I can’t. I know for sure this guy doesn’t like me at all because when we went to the club and came back he told me that I got hit on by a lot of guys and that I should text one of them back and he was complaining about how he didn’t get any girls at the club. My friend who’s super drunk asked him to come cuddle In her bed and he said he would be down if she wasn’t his roommate but I mean he didn’t even give me any sings or anything indicating that he wants to hookup with me so that means he’s not attracted to me right?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• It might be you just have more closed off behavoir. Like in the library no one seems to want to talk but you go some where else like a park and people have more open body language.
    I went though that with my cousin and it oddly enough worked.

Also sometimes you just have to make a move. Others don't always want to take a chance which reflects nothing on you.

Don't let guys not wanting to openly ask you out as your failure. I like this girl so much now but I'm to shy to make a move and I'm not ready to risk it after a terrible new year tragedy. :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Coz it ex knows about it n make them against u before u do anything.