Is it wrong to date my bestfriend's elder sister?

I'm totally into her. Unfortunately, if i make any move on her, I'm scared that it may ruin my friendship with my bestfriend. What should i do?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• That happened to me, a few months ago, just with the difference that my best friend was into my sister, but what I did was to keep my friendship apart from their relationship, I mean, I tried to no get involved in that, of course if he do something to my sister I would kill him, but I know him I know he is a good guy for her, even of they break up, I would still be his friend, just don't want to get involved in any drama or anything trivial between them

Most Helpful Girl

• My best friend dates my brother and it works just fine. We sometimes go on double date with my boyfriend and it's really fun.