Is a virgin attractive?

I'm a 22 year old virgin. I've dated but never had sex. Would you wanna date me if you knew?
Is it a bad thing or a good thing? Desirable or not?

I know that there are cultures who find it more desirable to have virgins and some less. But I'm interested what this community thinks.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Many have given their opinions, but I want to point out what you have as a person: You freedom of choice.

Hence, frankly speaking, while you may read those opinions, you need not let any of them affect you.

To stay a virgin or not is a PERSONAL choice and nothing more. To be specific, to engage in PIV sex or not is YOUR choice. No one is to judge.

Look at another angle, when you choose to lose your virginity is also your personal choice and no one is to judge.

Yes, there are many virgins in their 20s, even 30s, in today's societies. There are many reasons why they stay as virgins: Many remain as virgins due to their religion; others because they respect their bodies and want to free from the burden of STD and pregnancies; yet others do so because they believe that sex is sacred and should only be for reproduction purpose; there are also those who are virgins because they cannot find a SO. The list goes on.

But for whatever reason (s) you have to stay a virgin, may I suggest you set a "day" to lose it? For example your wedding "day". In this way, you will work toward that "day" and become ready for sex eventually. I suggest you do so because in my opinion, sex is a God-given gift and you should not miss this "opportunity" on earth to enjoy it.

However, do be well-prepared for it. Find the guy you could love and be certain that he loves you in return. In this way sex is intimate and beautiful.

So to conclude, there is nothing "attractive" or "ugly" about being a virgin. In fact, it doesn't make a person any "holier". But if you make plans and work toward achieving it, you may perhaps find a virgin guy as husband. So make your choice and do not depend on the decisions of others. Be yourself and use your freedom to find happiness for yourself. in my opinion, this is more important than wondering if a 22-year-old virgin is attractive or not.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl I think

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Its attractive but because of who you are and what you stand for that makes it attractive. Nit for sexual reasons. Its wonderful to see someone hold on to something valuable especially in todays would. It speaks volumes on who you are and personally it kinda makes me want to protect you in a way cause you have amazing values and morals. I respect that a lot.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I would be more comfortable dating a virgin, being one myself. It would be a time for both of use to explore and become more comfortable with sex with less of the pressures or how we both perform as everyone makes mistakes the first time. But in saying that being a virgin wouldn't be the only reason if like you, I'd care more about you, your personality and getting to know you

1|0
    0|0
  • A lot more attractive then experienced ones 😍😍 I am a virgin too and I would love to find a virgin woman ☺️ it's awesome that you are! Men like women that are meant to be just for them πŸ™‚ only guys who only want sex want the opposite πŸ˜‰

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I feel that has no part in your attractiveness.

1|1
    0|0
  • Great , it is a rare thing to find these day
    And i think in the Netherlands (Where it says you are in) there are a lot of different cutlers, that you can find someone who would appreciate that more

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a 22 year-old virgin. Never even dated. Never hugged, never kissed either. I think it's better to be an adult virgin as a woman than as a man. The older a virgin man gets, the less likely he is of losing it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would love to date you.. your virginity doesn't define your heart...
    I would like to know you more.
    I am also a virgin and sometimes i also thinks that πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

2|0
    0|0
  • The virgin part is meaningless your attractive so that's what would catch my attention and if your a good person behind the beauty then I want your attention that's how my mind works lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Not desirable for dating... Usually means no chance of sex...

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date a virgin but need to know the circumstances around their virginity (religious reasons, lack of sex drive, etc.)

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like to date.

And if you started feeling sexually needs now.

Then it's just awesome to date you

0|0
    0|1
  • Wohohohooo let me eat that pussy!!

0|1
    0|1
  • For me it is

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I would like to date you

1|0
    0|0