Is a virgin attractive?

I'm a 22 year old virgin. I've dated but never had sex. Would you wanna date me if you knew?
Is it a bad thing or a good thing? Desirable or not?

I know that there are cultures who find it more desirable to have virgins and some less. But I'm interested what this community thinks.

223

Most Helpful Guy

• Many have given their opinions, but I want to point out what you have as a person: You freedom of choice.

Hence, frankly speaking, while you may read those opinions, you need not let any of them affect you.

To stay a virgin or not is a PERSONAL choice and nothing more. To be specific, to engage in PIV sex or not is YOUR choice. No one is to judge.

Look at another angle, when you choose to lose your virginity is also your personal choice and no one is to judge.

Yes, there are many virgins in their 20s, even 30s, in today's societies. There are many reasons why they stay as virgins: Many remain as virgins due to their religion; others because they respect their bodies and want to free from the burden of STD and pregnancies; yet others do so because they believe that sex is sacred and should only be for reproduction purpose; there are also those who are virgins because they cannot find a SO. The list goes on.

But for whatever reason (s) you have to stay a virgin, may I suggest you set a "day" to lose it? For example your wedding "day". In this way, you will work toward that "day" and become ready for sex eventually. I suggest you do so because in my opinion, sex is a God-given gift and you should not miss this "opportunity" on earth to enjoy it.

However, do be well-prepared for it. Find the guy you could love and be certain that he loves you in return. In this way sex is intimate and beautiful.

So to conclude, there is nothing "attractive" or "ugly" about being a virgin. In fact, it doesn't make a person any "holier". But if you make plans and work toward achieving it, you may perhaps find a virgin guy as husband. So make your choice and do not depend on the decisions of others. Be yourself and use your freedom to find happiness for yourself. in my opinion, this is more important than wondering if a 22-year-old virgin is attractive or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the girl I think