Texting mind games?

I met this guy online but I think he's playing mind games with me. Recently, I texted him on snapchat, on a Saturday in the afternoon, he replied right away but after a few mins that he waited till nighttime to respond to my snap. At night he said he was home all day and did I miss him. Do some guys wait to text back girls they like on purpose so they miss him?

29

Most Helpful Guy

• I can totally imagine playing these with my girlfriend ( imaginary right now 😑) . But I dont think it was the case because
    1. I wouldn't (or couldn't) extend it this long.
    2. Your realtionship is so primitive in stage that nobody would bother (normally).

Most probably he was busy doing something and just came with a nice idea to make up.

Desclaimer : I may be 100% wrong. Dont kill me for it 😋

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly he was involved doing other things at home (video games, reading, etc) and just didn’t get around to it til later?