Texting mind games?

I met this guy online but I think he's playing mind games with me. Recently, I texted him on snapchat, on a Saturday in the afternoon, he replied right away but after a few mins that he waited till nighttime to respond to my snap. At night he said he was home all day and did I miss him. Do some guys wait to text back girls they like on purpose so they miss him?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I can totally imagine playing these with my girlfriend ( imaginary right now 😑) . But I dont think it was the case because
    1. I wouldn't (or couldn't) extend it this long.
    2. Your realtionship is so primitive in stage that nobody would bother (normally).

Most probably he was busy doing something and just came with a nice idea to make up.

Desclaimer : I may be 100% wrong. Dont kill me for it 😋

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Possibly he was involved doing other things at home (video games, reading, etc) and just didn’t get around to it til later?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• ... this isn't mind games and u can't play mindgames properly online unless ur a dick and just annoy people which isn't actually mind games... also people can have a personal life and some people choose not to be on their phones 24/7 so he might of been doing stuff at home then

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a mind game. mind games are played by both male & females the key is recognising it and this guy admitted kind of said why he didn't reply at a reasonable time nor give a reason for not replying earlier. The aim of this game is to have sex as soon as possible with as many as posible for as long as you can keep them on the hook. And every trick, scam and lie is used to reach the goal. So the longer you dont have sexual contact with him the more tricks and lies he will use if he is playing the game.

How do you know if he is playing the game?
    A general rule:
    Withhold sexual contact.
    Wait for his next move. Which will have to be something to do with meeting the goal of sex
    The best way is to put you in a situation which you feel compelled to agree to sexual acts. Exactly the same way high pressure marketing works.. never let your target say no to anything.
    So practice feeling comfortable saying NO & disagreeing with offers Just like you would to a telemarketer.

1|0
    0|0
  • THIS is the problem w texting alone... Maybe try calling him if you want 2 get anywhere with him?

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on whether the conversation is interesting or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, guys do play games alike

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha hakai

0|0
    1|0
  • Lol your right

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he was just being honest? Shock horror!

0|0
    0|0
    • Honest about what?

• Show All
    • Fair enough, still dont think its a big deal though?

• I was curious. Not a huge deal 😊 but playing mind games like this (if he really was no idea) is pretty immature in my opinion.

Recommended myTakes