So I have a crush on this girl?

So i have a crush on this girl for about a year. We talk off and on on FB messenger but nothing too crazy just conversation. She really cool and is always willing to hang out but I don't know if she wants to hang out as friends or go on a date really. I'm pretty shy and I don't wanna screw up lol. I invited her to come to this muesuem I find recently and asked her if she would and she said yes. I just wanna know what should I look for to see if she also likes me and how to I tell her?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well after this visit to the museum, you should ask her out to watch amovie in a cinema. That would be a place for a good second meeting. If the movie is of a romantic nature it would be a good attempt to get a kiss out of it. After the cinema you should invite her for a more formal dinner, would be a good chance to get things more serious and determine where this relationship is heading. But for now, a romantic movie in cinema would be a good bet that can even get you a kiss out of it, so try to go for it.

0|1
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes