Girls, do you look down on a guy for having sex with an older woman?

This girl I was dating and I were at the gym together, and we saw a woman I used to have sex with. This woman is older (early 40s) and in great shape, but my date (who is 20) couldn't understand why I had had sex with her. I was like, well, she's hot and great in bed, so it was great. My date didn't accept that, and she basically couldn't get over why I'd be with someone older when I'm attractive and can get hot younger girls. This led me to believe that she looks down on me for having been with an older woman. Is that common?

3