This question is more directed towards guys but I would love to hear other female experiences on this topic?

So a boy at my school I’m going to keep his name anonymous but he and I used to date. We broke up over a lie that his friend made up and after he found out it wasn’t true he decided that being with me caused too much drama. Me being the more mature one my mind went straight to the fact that he could just ignore it but I soon stopped thinking about that, over time I feel like he’s been showing signs he likes me but i truly don’t know. He stares at me all the time and sometimes we make eye contact, he JOKES all the time about how I’m “lowkey stalking him” when we make eye contact but if he saw me looking at him he must have looked over at me right? I just need answers he stares at me, he teases me, he tries to impress me sometimes in front of friends, he tries to make me laugh, and he let me hug him. Could he still have feelings for me? 🤷🏼‍♀️ (please someone answer)

02