This question is more directed towards guys but I would love to hear other female experiences on this topic?

So a boy at my school I’m going to keep his name anonymous but he and I used to date. We broke up over a lie that his friend made up and after he found out it wasn’t true he decided that being with me caused too much drama. Me being the more mature one my mind went straight to the fact that he could just ignore it but I soon stopped thinking about that, over time I feel like he’s been showing signs he likes me but i truly don’t know. He stares at me all the time and sometimes we make eye contact, he JOKES all the time about how I’m “lowkey stalking him” when we make eye contact but if he saw me looking at him he must have looked over at me right? I just need answers he stares at me, he teases me, he tries to impress me sometimes in front of friends, he tries to make me laugh, and he let me hug him. Could he still have feelings for me? 🤷🏼‍♀️ (please someone answer)

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Its hard to know what someone else is thinking just based on a description of events. However from your description it does sound like he has feelings for you, most likely the same you seem to have for him.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes for me it is pretty obvious that he is still in love with you. If he wasn´t, he wouldn´t try to impress you, he wouldn´t be teasing you, but would treat you more as a friend. I think he still likes you, but don´t know what to do about it because of the way your relationship ended. The best thing for you two would be that he made his mind in regards to where he sees your relationship going in the future. Because he clearly isn´t over you yet, but if he doesn´t intend to try a relationship with you again , the best way he could try to get over yourself is by making a decision and starting to act upon that decision, or it can lead your relationship in a direction that can lead to a burden in future relationships you can have with different people. So if i weere you i would ask him directly if he still is interested to make him take some decision about the state of your relationship, it is the best path.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes