Is this just a friends with benefits thing or could this be more?

i been seeing this guy for the past 2 weeks. & he's amazing, we explore abandoned buildings together, we go out to dinner, we visit parks and take long walks and he tells me childhood stories of him. but we also spend a lot of time in bed with each other , our physical attraction towards each other is undeniable.

we haven't had like a huge talk, of what we're both wanting yet. But i don't wanna get stuck in the place of like a fwb/casual relationship thing. Its really early still with us , i kinda wanna bring it up though.. without scaring him off or whatever.

11