Is this just a friends with benefits thing or could this be more?

i been seeing this guy for the past 2 weeks. & he's amazing, we explore abandoned buildings together, we go out to dinner, we visit parks and take long walks and he tells me childhood stories of him. but we also spend a lot of time in bed with each other , our physical attraction towards each other is undeniable.

we haven't had like a huge talk, of what we're both wanting yet. But i don't wanna get stuck in the place of like a fwb/casual relationship thing. Its really early still with us , i kinda wanna bring it up though.. without scaring him off or whatever.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well since you are doing a lot of interesting activities together definitely i see potential for more in this relationship. And if you want more, as you want, you should make your point clear as fast as you can, because it will do no good to have the expectation of getting anything more than a friends with benefits relationship and actually donĀ“t getting it. So by all means you should make it clear that you see this relationship moving to a more serious and commited relationship at some point in the future. If he is scared of it, better to start detaching from him already to not have your heart broken in the future.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have the same situation and I do not know what to do too

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes