Is it a turn off if a girl is still living with their family?

A guy at a wedding asked if I lived with housemates and I said no, I recently moved back home with family to save some money to buy my own place.

He went quiet and just politely agreed that it’s a good idea. He lived with housemates. Was that a turn off to him that I lived with family? How do guys feel about that?

013

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn´t consider that off putting by any means and would completely, and in fact do agree completely with your idea. The best option to live by yourself is when you have bought your own home, because at some point the person that is renting a house may wish to sell it or use it for another activity, and then, what are you going to do? You are completely right, if you have nothing of your own, better live with your parents till you can afford to buy something for you, i would have agreed and continued with the conversation, if he stoped because of that, he is obviously an idiot.