Why does this guy stare at me if he has a girlfriend?

Alright so I’m in 10th about to go to 11th soon. But this started in 9th grade and I’ve noticed that this boy would stare at me ALL the time in the hallways. He once followed me on Instagram then on snapchat and he would send me heart eyes rarely or he would comment under my picture. Anyways from that time on he would stare at me all throughout 9th grade and in 10th grade he would still stare at me , but now he has a girlfriend. But he literally still stares at me. Whenever I’m walking he would stare at me and break his neck and it’s so obvious. This has been happening forever now. But he used to be obsessed with me when I was in 9th grade and also he is a grade above me.

211

Most Helpful Guy

• Well maybe he likes you, but think that you are way above his league. That is the unique reason that stops a guy from trying to pursue a girl he is interested in. Since you don´t have a photo of yourself, i cannot know how attractive you really are, but i would say that he probably thinks you are way above his league, so he didn´t have the courage to go after you, and probably won´t have in the future, but when he pass by you he takes his time to appreciate your beaty, i have done the same thing a lot when i was in school also when i felt that a girl was way above my league, but i tried to be less obvious than he is being about his attraction by you.

Most Helpful Girl

• He possibly heard a rumor about you and is curious.