Guys, 21 years old still a virgin?

I’m a 21 year old still haven’t had sex.. just wondering how would you feel if you were wanting to sleep with a girl and she tells you she’s a virgin. would you think she’s immature? Or what? I just feel extremely insecure every time I get close to someone I tell them I haven’t any experience they seem to back off and seem less interested.

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing wrong about That, however, me personally might think twice about sleeping with you because the first time should be important and if we weren't in a commited relationship I wouldn't want a girls first time to be spent on casual-ish sex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

• The reason those guys back off is that they want sex right away and think you're not willing to have it with them. I've dated several girls who were your age or older and virgins. The most beautiful girl in my church is an avowed virgin and waiting for marriage. Every guy wants to date her.

0|0
    0|0
  • The way I see it, the majority of men like virgins, if they're inexperienced themselves (virgin too, or limited experience)

If they are more experienced, i'd assume they prefer someone else who has had a bit of sex too, compared to a virgin.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have a problem with that. If you had a reason why you didn't want to have sex in general or something then that may be a bit of a turn off but I don't see any reason as to being a virgin would push a guy away itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • In my opinion if they don't ask don't tell. But really it shouldn't matter. In fact I would rather have a virgin than someone that has been with a lot of guys. If they really like you it shouldn't matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it wouldn't matter to me if a girl was a 21 year old virgin.
    I'm a 50 year old virgin by my choice cause i don't believe in sex
    to after marriage.

0|0
    0|0
  • You would like finding a unicorn. I would figure that you just haven't meet the right guy and would not put a lot of pressure on you for sex until you were ready.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pure to hold out is a sign of purity and uniqueness

0|0
    0|0
  • While yes it's better to have a more experienced partner (which goes for men & women alike) it really shouldn't matter to the point of rejection. That's just rude TBH.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really wouldn't care. The only reason this is important for me is that I am always way more careful with virgins.

0|0
    0|0
  • A virgin is what most guys want. Means you are special and they have the privilege to introduce you to it and penetrate you for first time

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • What? Guys are famous for wanting to take v cards!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t back off cos that is super hot

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be more turned on

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll fuck you, what's your number?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes