Guys, 21 years old still a virgin?

I’m a 21 year old still haven’t had sex.. just wondering how would you feel if you were wanting to sleep with a girl and she tells you she’s a virgin. would you think she’s immature? Or what? I just feel extremely insecure every time I get close to someone I tell them I haven’t any experience they seem to back off and seem less interested.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing wrong about That, however, me personally might think twice about sleeping with you because the first time should be important and if we weren't in a commited relationship I wouldn't want a girls first time to be spent on casual-ish sex.