Is this guy over the top or just a romantic?

I have been seeing this guy for about 6 weeks and things are going really good. I have 2 children from a previous relationship and this guy has no children. Today is Mother’s Day and he had flowers sent to me at home with a card to say Happy Mother’s Day and he hopes I’m having a lovely day with the kids. My friends think it’s over the top but I am just blown away at how thoughtful that is. Do you think it’s to soon for that it it’s a lovely gesture?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• You have been seeing him for over a month. He sends you flower on mother’s day acknowledging you and your children. This is a good gesture and very thoughtful. I can’t imagine a mother’s day gift been over the top flowers after knowing him for over a month is very normal. Your friend is being weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a lovely gesture