Do you find independent women attractive?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. It means the are in our relationship (what ever it may be) for their own reasons. Not for what I can provide them.

What Guys Said 31

• I don't know, I kinda find girls who are clingy (to a certain extent, of course) to be really cute, and it always makes me want to stay committed.
    However, as much as I enjoy being the one my girlfriend relies on and protecting her no matter how insignificant the problem is, she still needs to be able to take care of herself in case something happens when I'm not around.

• Culturally it is more acceptable for a woman to be independent here in the US but I find cooperation most attractive and 1 strengths are not always determined by their independence but what they contribute to the team.

• Kind of... I like them in the sense that they don't need me for everything, but I also like the idea of being needed a little bit... there's a balance.

• Depends on the spirit and emotional tone of the woman concerned...

Looks too play a part but only when illuminated warmed enlivened by something from within.

• Absolutely, knowing that a woman takes care of herself shows that I don't have to worry about her all the time.

• Yes I like independent women who have positive mind set and work hard and make there mark in society

• They are my type of a strong woman, shows they aren't lioki for a man to take care of them but are int in something real,

• Yes someone who can take care of themselves is a fuucking blessing

• Lol i like to think so too

• From my own experience I've gotten to really know only 4 people in my life who are not dependant or needy in a bad way.

• So far its only been at least two. One being my boyfriend.

• Of course i do. Rather have a woman that earn her money and not one that's always saying Gimme Gimme Gimme!

• No funding! Yes, I know what you mean.. It depends.

• A strong, independent woman is definitely a turn-on.

• Obviously yes. they can deal with anything. hats off to those women who are independent

• Yeah absolutely. Just show your partner that you appreciate them

• Yes I do, it makes them focused career oriented and most of them are not clingy.

• I am currently dating one, independent women are the only women that I date

• No they are stereotypically snobby and dismissive

• Nope, same goes with fiminist

• How come? And I get not finding feminist attractive

• Yeah, i totally agree

• Which can make other independent women look bad.

• They are a big turn on

• No the opposite I like them helpless lol

• Independent women are very appealing

• Independent women are damn attractive,

• Yes there very attractive

• Yes Iike their drive

• Of course no doubt in it..

• Sure

• Not really

• No doubt

• So much those are wife material

• I do

• Independent in the sense that they can make their own choices. Thatโ€™s all.

• Why not other aspects of independence?

• If you have the emotional and intellectual independence to make your own choices and act as a reasonable individual then that's all there is to care about.

Maybe physical independence if we want to call that a separate category. If you're disabled and need a ton of help to go places and do things then that's just something I'm not interested in dealing with. No wheelchairs.

I'm not attracted to how much money you make or whatever so what else is there to be attracted to?

• I guess that is a fair point

• Show more from Guys
    1